Friday, May 14, 2010

A walk and a nap...


A beautiful walk in the woods after another visit to the labyrinth proved to be a great exercise for us all! Aunt Brandy and Uncle Glenn came over with the kids and my Mom and I took little Brandon and everyone up to the park to see the Labyrinth and take a walk. We found a lot of neat little things to show the kids and I discovered a plant that has flowers that I've never seen before! It was pretty cool. But by the end, Brandon decided that it was my job to help him JUMP the whole way back and I finally gave up. Luckily Uncle Glenn and Aunt Brandy helped me keep from getting frustrated and I was finally able to just pick him up and carry him in my arms back to the Labyrinth. I realized when we got in the car that he was exhausted, which explained the little temper he had. He passed out 2 minutes after we left! So instead of going home, we took a trip to the store and I let him sleep in the car while I listened to the radio and Grandma and big brother went shopping. It broke my heart to see his little head leaning so far down and I felt responsible for making sure he was comfortable while he was sleeping... so VOILA! Instant head rest! LOL I used the strap of the carrier I had left in the car to wrap around his forehead while he was sleeping to hold his head up. :-) I just let it hang over the back of the seat as a counter-weight to his big noggin. Such a tired little boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment